1 Year Anniversary
Wow, has it really been that long?
A lot has changed this last year with (formerely) A Good Day to Die, apart from a name change ;)
Here are some things that have happened since we first released the game to you peeps!
- We became part of the Game Incubator program at Skövde Science Park, connecting us to several other game developers!
- The art style underwent major changes 2 times! First to a more stylized look with darker tones, then to a pixel style!
- The combat system has underwent 5 iterations, each with changes to how you switch powers, the addition of ultimate abilities, reloading, to name a few.
- New items and powers have been added and changed.
- New enemies and an alternative boss added.
- The primary level was split into a 3-part cluster system.
- Objectives were added!
Thank you for your continued support! Here's to the upcoming year(s)!
Get Roll, Die, Go Home
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.